Calling all Wannables, Wanna One will be embarking on their ‘ONE: THE WORLD’ world tour and the Hong Kong leg will be happening this July!
Are you ready to enter a Golden Age with Wanna One as the group will kickstart their world tour starting with a three-day concert at Seoul’s Gocheok Sky Dome on June 1,2, and 3, before heading to San Jose, Dallas, Chicago, and Atlanta in the United States. Thereafter, they will be heading to Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, before their two-days concert in Hong Kong, before continuing their tour in Bangkok, Melbourne, Taipei, and wrapping up in Manila.
Details of Concert:
Date: 28-29th July 2018, Saturday-Sunday
Venue: Asia World Expo, Arena
Ticket Price: HKD$1980 (VIP) / HKD$1680 / HKD$1280 / HKD$980 / HKD$580
Registered Hong Kong StubHub members get to enjoy priority ticketing from 29th May 2018, 10AM to 30th May 2018, 11.59PM.
Public ticketing will start from 1st June 2018, 10AM, via ERAS.
VIP ticket holders are entitled to either the before-show Sound Check or the after-show Send Off event.
(Please note that only those who purchased their VIP tickets during the priority booking period will be entitled to attend the post-show Send off event.)
Important Admission Arrangements:
- All audience are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audience not carrying bags.
- All audience are required to go through hand-held metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audience are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
For the full list of arrangements including arrangements for those with standing tickets, please visit the AWE official website.
Wanna spend a Beautiful night with Wanna One? Then this is one concert you wouldn’t want to miss as I PROMISE YOU that it’ll be definitely be GOLD. If you are contemplating heading to Singapore to catch Wanna One as a prelude to their Hong Kong stop, more details can be found HERE!
This concert is brought to you by Rolemodel Entertainment Group.