Always wanted to travel to Korea, or have been there before and want to share some travel tips with everyone? Here’s the page to be!
The team at (x)clusive has and will be travelling to Korea once in a while, so we’ve tracked some of Korea’s most happening events and must-go places, and we’ll be sharing them with you right here! Below is our old page called “Going To Korea?” that wasn’t that updated but a lot of friends left their suggestions and tips about being in Korea so do take a read! Also, we’ve listed out all our articles relating to Travel – click and find out more about Korea!
- Heading to Korea this Spring?
- Korea – The Winter Itinerary
- (x)clusive goes Surfing The Korean Wave!
- Explore Seoul’s most happening district Hongdae with EXO!
- Travel to Seoul Singaporean Style! Tips on how to travel on a budget to Korea!
- The Ultimate Guide to K-Star Road (feat. Celebrity Hangouts and Filming Spots)
- The (x)clusive Guide to Busan for First-Time Travelers
- The Out of Seoul Experience via the K-Shuttle
- 5 Fun Things To Definitely Try in Korea during Winter
- Music Core – U-Kiss ’0330′ comeback
- Red Soul
- Super Junior Kiss the Radio
- JUMP Performance
- Show Champion Experience
Outside of Seoul
Places Of Interest
- Star Avenue
- Every Sing (closed since 2014)
- BeobHeungSa Temple
- Bukchon Hanok Village (1)(2)
- Konjiam Resort
- High 1 Resort
- N Seoul Tower
- Cheongwadae Sarangchae
- Gwangjang Market
- Lotte World