(x)clusive Stories, Dance, Korea Pop Culture, Music

Are YOU Ready for Stardom?

The route to stardom is not as easy as it seems. To be very honest, it is a long term battle, be it physically or mentally. Starting from the auditions to the training and then finally the long awaited debut, it is not all about the glitz and the glam. The time, the effort and the energy spent on preparation and practice after a day’s schedule is seriously not for the weak-minded.

Let (x)clusive take you through what it takes to be part of the Cube family (with famous Kpop names like 4minute, Beast and G.Na) and Cube’s Trainee Programme through an exclusive interview with Mr Park Jae-Hyun, General Department Head of Rookie Development Division of Cube Entertainment.

Mr Park Jae-Hyun, Cube Entertainment

Q: How many trainees do Cube have now?

There are 25 now – Half of which are boys and the other half girls.

Q: Describe the training a regular trainee goes through and how their schedule is.

The trainees still go to school. In the morning at 6, they will attend school and after classes, they will start their training. Training basically takes place from Mondays to Saturdays, with Sunday being a rest day.

Q: What kind of training programmes does Cube provide?

There is training for vocal, dance, language, weight, acting and also counselling services (psychological advisors) in the event whereby trainees encounter any problems and issues during their stay at Cube.

Q: Does every trainee goes through the same training routine or is there a customised training programme for every trainee?

At the beginning, all the trainees start with the same programmes. However, after a few months, the trainees will undergo a test to see if they can advance to a higher level or class and then move on from there.

Q: From what age does Cube take in their trainees?

From 11 to 28 (Korean age).

Q: What expectations do trainees have to meet? For international trainees, are there any extra expectations? Are they expected to know Korean?

No, international trainees do not have to know Korean. Cube will provide language classes for them. In addition, since they are amidst other trainees who are Korean, they pick up the language very fast.

Q: Do foreign trainees have to fork out their own money to be a trainee at Cube?

No, Cube pays for their food and accommodation. Their basic needs such as daily necessities are covered for. The trainees only need to pay for their personal spending. In addition, if the currency exchange rate is really different between their country and Korea, Cube will provide them allowance since the standard of living is pretty high in Korea.

Q: How many foreign trainees are there in Cube currently?

5. But we have 3 more coming in soon.

Q: Any plans to recruit more foreign trainees?

At present, all of Cube’s existing groups only consist of Koreans. As Cube has the intention to expand and move globally, this is a possible direction in which we will look into.

Dance Trainer and Mr Park, Cube Entertainment

Q: Does Cube mostly scout or are trainees purely chosen through auditions?

80-90% are casted while the other 10-20% through auditions.

Staff from the casting department would go to different countries to scout and pick out those whom they like and think have the potential to shine. However, those who are scouted still have to go through auditions and are expected to sing, dance or perform on the spot. They don’t just get in without showing what they have got.

Q: Do all the trainees who get casted or passed the auditions debut at the end of the day? How does Cube choose who to debut?

When Cube wants to debut a group, for example if we want to debut a 6 member group, we would choose 10-12 possible trainees and pair them up according to what they are good in, to see who is better. We will then drop one and pick one, so basically half of them make it and half of them don’t.

Q: What happens to those who don’t make it?

Next group or bye bye. These trainees either get dropped from the training and move to another company or basically stop being a trainee altogether. Else they train more, practice more and get to the next group.

tvN Kpop Starhunt

Q: How to audition into Cube? Any auditions at the moment or any plans to hold one?

No, there aren’t any ongoing auditions at the moment. However, Cube is currently in the midst of planning K-Pop Starhunt Season 2, which will most probably take place in the second half of 2012. Online auditions will start somewhere between July to September and thereafter, I will head down to those countries for the audition (just like in Season 1). Selected contestants will thus undergo training at Cube and then the actual broadcast. Interested candidates can join when online auditions for K-Pop Starhunt Season 2 starts.

Q: Any audition tips to provide?

Most importantly, they must be able to sing well. Since ultimately they are going to become a singer, it’s important that they can sing well. It is okay if they can’t dance well as they will undergo dance training. If you can sing well – OK. If you can’t, bye bye.

Q: What do you look out for at auditions?

As I’ve mentioned, vocals play a very important part. The other criteria are body proportion and age (as selected ones have to undergo 2-3 years as trainees at least, so if they aren’t young/fit, it may be a little hard on them).

Represented Singapore in tvN Kpop Starhunt Season 1: Maressa & Jasmine

Q: What is your impression of Singapore’s talents (since tvN Kpop Starhunt Season 1)?

For Jasmine and Maressa, I think they did very well. Singapore was the first country we had the audition at so I didn’t expect much as I didn’t really know a lot about Singapore. So I just went to Singapore without much idea, but I was really shocked and surprised as all did really well. It sort of surpassed my expectations and to be honest, I was really shocked (in a good way) and impressed.

Q: What are Cube’s future plans?

It’s a secret. (Not sure if the pun was intended – BTOB’s title track, 비밀, which also means secret.)

Q: Any advice to those who want to become a star?

There are so many people these days who watch television and upon seeing the celebrities on stage, aspire to be one because they are impressed by the fancy lifestyle, fame and money. But if you really want to be a true star, you shouldn’t be going after fame or money but possess that passion to reach to your goals and dreams.

In reality, stars have really busy schedules. For example if they have a schedule that day, they have to wake up at 6 o’clock and go to the salon to style their hair and have their makeup done. After which, they would have rehearsals. By the time rehearsals and the actual schedule end, it is would probably be like 11 at night and they have to head back to Cube to practice for the next day’s schedule. By the time they head back to their dormitory, they probably only have 2 hours of sleep and they repeat their schedules again. it is really tough so you have to be strong mentally and physically.

Cube’s upcoming Boy Group (top) & newest Boy Group, BTOB (below)

Cube’s New Boyband?

Above all, (x)clusive managed to get a glimpse of Cube’s upcoming 5-member boyband that is tentatively set to debut in 2013 and in all honesty, they look really promising. This will probably be Cube’s first group that would have a mixture of both Koreans and Non-Koreans – 2 from Korea, 1 from Taiwan, 1 from Hong Kong and the last 1 from China. With Cube’s newly debuted boy group BTOB setting high standards, we’re looking forward to what is in store for the upcoming group!

The blood and the sweat given during each training is not to be under-estimated as the trainees treat each practice session seriously, aiming to execute each move to perfection. The gruelling road to stardom is something outsiders won’t usually see as it is usually being over-shadowed by the glitz and the glamour.

Through this article, (x)clusive hopes to bring you readers new insights behind the makings of a star and how the perfect dance moves and live performances are the results of hours and hours of practice and training.

Let’s Discuss!

Share your thoughts and feelings about this article, and if you have any questions related, feel free to post them in the comments below!

Discussion

75 thoughts on “(x)clusive!: Want to know what it takes to be Kpop star? EXCLUSIVE Interview with Mr Park from CUBE Entertainment

1. This article tells us alot of information ,as well as how can we prepare ourselves to be up to the Cube’s staff request . We can roughly compare what age should we apply and what should be focus on . I hope x-clusive.sg will bring us more article on all this . Thankyou .

Posted by MangSoo | May 6, 2012, 8:16 PM
    • to become a talent, you must work hard and do your best. there’s no easy work you must exert all your effort to become a star.. Like the others I want to become a trainee too. so i will do my best to achieve my dreams :)

Posted by Danica Imperial | May 16, 2012, 10:09 AM
      • I also want to become a trainee and will also work very hard to achieve my goal. I dont care how hard I have to work….whatever is required to achieve my goal,I will do.

Posted by Poulami Paul | October 29, 2012, 9:21 PM
  2. Looks like beinging a idol is really very hard, and from the post above, i can see that all Cube Artists really work very hard to show their best to the fans (by training hard before and after they debut!).
    They really don’t sleep a lot everyday :( After reading this interview, i really think that being a idol is super hard, we need to pratice very hard for it! But cube is really a good company that really can come out with good artise~ hope Kpop Star Hunt2 can come to SG again :)

Posted by Alina | May 6, 2012, 8:18 PM
  3. Never thought the second audition are starting soon! Second half of 2012? Really hope to see more talents to be scouted just like in the first season~ Not to mention the Cube’s upcoming 5 member boyband? I guess they are planning to reach out to the fans in China,HK and Taiwan~Will be really looking forward to their debut!

Posted by Yuuna | May 6, 2012, 8:19 PM
  4. This interview made me realise how hard it is to become a star. The process of being a star is really tough and hard. Going through trainings and the harsh reality that even you are selected to debut, you still have 50% of being dropped. Even after debuting, life as a star is still hard. Sleeping for only 2hours? I cannot imagine that. However, after reading this article, I still have the dream of becoming a star. Not for the fame and money but, the passion. I truly respect my idols as I know how much effort and hard work they had put in from trainees to a star. Now that I know the life of making a star, I would work harder to achieve my dream.

Email: yeojl25@hotmail.com

Posted by Joey Yeo | May 6, 2012, 8:23 PM
  5. Being a trainee is tough isn’t it, behind every successful idol , there’s a really tough training period and story. To the ones who can survive throughout the whole trainee years, and become who they are now , is really incredible. I cant imagine how much sweat and effort they had put in to debut as a group or solo artist. I salute them. And thank you for letting us know through this article that being an idol is not as easy as what we think it is.

Posted by Shu Na | May 6, 2012, 8:25 PM
  6. really thankful that Cube Ent is having yet again another season of Kpop star hunt as it gives not only the koreans but other talented people from other countries a chance to be able to be part of KPOP idols. reading how the trainees will be going through their days as future trainees really assure people who are interested to join the audition that they will be taken care off. really looking forward for the next broadcast of KPOP Start Hunt S2! ^^

Posted by nnb2uty | May 6, 2012, 8:27 PM
  7. I never really understood the requirements one has to meet in order to become a kpop star but now that they are all listed out I guess we’ll all have to think twice if we are really ready for this long and hard journey. Being a kpop star is not as easy as anyone may perceive it to be, but it really requires a lot to be sacrificed. Through this interview, I really respect the trainees and idols even more; their hardwork and determination is clearly shown. So to anyone who aspires to be a kpop star, think twice, for the future isn’t an easy, smooth road. But if you’re ready or you think you are and have the good vocals they company wants, then all the best!

Posted by Zhen | May 6, 2012, 8:47 PM
  8. This article is really helpful!!! ^^ Knowing that there is going to have TvN Kpop Starhunt S2, I’m totally going to work hard and audition again and become the TOP 2 of Singapore and represent Singapore and go to Korea to continue competing with the other contestants(I’m one of the TOP 20 of TvN Starhunt.)! Through this article, I get to know more of Cube Entertainment’s Training Programme. Can’t wait for the new boy group next year!!!! They will definitely be awesome!!!!!

Posted by hyculzzang | May 6, 2012, 8:50 PM
  9. Wow I cant believe that our Idols are more hardworking than normal kids who goes to school. Well the article was helpful in letting me know what trainees are going through. But I would like to know, I have a passion for singing so do my friends but we dont really know if we are good enough. We are muslims and also interested in being a star. I would like to know if teens like us are also able to showcase our talents and if we are trainees are there certain rules or special things that we are suppose to do? So these are some of the questions i would really like to know. FIGHTING TO ALL IDOLS WOOTS^^

Posted by Putri Dayana | May 6, 2012, 9:11 PM
  10. what is the website address if we want to follow the season 2? answer please :)

Posted by Hanifah Ayu Nanda | May 6, 2012, 9:20 PM
  11. ’80-90% are casted while the other 10-20% through auditions.’ wow! how exactly are trainees scouted?

Posted by Samantha | May 6, 2012, 9:40 PM
  12. This article is very useful for me because I wanna one of them ,I wanna be trainee with cube entetrainer….. and I’m so glad that I still have a chance to make it true…seriously haha

Thank you so much for a very goid information^^

Posted by pinku | May 6, 2012, 10:43 PM
  13. I love CUBE Entertainment artistes so much!!! You guys did a great job with this whole interview, it really showed me a whole new perspective towards what it takes to be a trainee. It’s not easy at all, but their hard work really pays off at the end of the day when they perform on stage knowing that they’ve fulfilled their dreams for music. And after reading this, it just increases my determination to reach my goal of being a singer because I know I want this not for the fame but for my passion for music and singing! I enjoyed reading this interview so much, thanks (x)clusive! :)

Posted by Charmaine | May 6, 2012, 11:24 PM
  14. Interview like this is really rare! Thanks sharing the interview!
    This interview shows the life of an idol that so many people fantasize about. It showed us the truth behind the fame and glamour after the curtain closed. I couldn’t agree more with the phrase : ‘if you want to be a star, you shouldn’t be going after the fame and money’. Without a passion for music, one won’t not last long in the entertainment industry.

I’m also shocked by the proportion of scouted talents and talents from audition. The figures totally debunked the myth that scouted talents are rare in the a talent company.

However, I feel that there may be some inconsistency with this interview (as in cube’s staff) and reality (those that we see on tv). I don’t think what he said about ‘singing talent is the most important criteria that the company look out for’ is completely honest. In front of our tv (or computer), there are numerous idols that can’t sing very well, but they made their debut and sang 10s for a 3 min song with auto-tune sometimes. So, personally I think the company still priorities physical appearance higher than singing talent. Of course, they would strategically grouped those that talented in singing with those that are more attractive. Well, it’s all about making profits in the entertainment industry.

Posted by Jessica | May 7, 2012, 1:10 AM
  15. When I was read this , I realized that how hard to be a Kpop Star ! But the best moment that Cube take from 11 to 28 (korean ages)…Cube Entertainment is kinda unique because they also take foreign trainees…but there’s gonna be 3 foreign trainees…I would love to see more foreign trainees & not all korean can debut if you were korean…I was shocked after reading that they have to sleeping only 2 hours only…Some of them have school so it must be tough for them..But the trainees must feeling not giving up to reach their dream right ? like me also , I wish I can be a trainee under Cube Entertainment…but it’s kinda hard to make Cube come to our own country…Since Cube have Kpop Star Hunt Season 2…I wish they will come in Malaysia…in here not only malay people have…we also have Chinese , Indonesian , Indian & foreigner people…we also have talent & we want to show Cube what we got ! I’m sure other country also have foreigner people right ? I don’t want to sit at home like stupid people..If Kpop Star Hunt Season 2 come in Malaysia…I want to prepare myself , gain confidence , beat my fear & try the audition !

Posted by Arissa_Chan | May 8, 2012, 8:31 AM
  16. This is awesome!!!

Posted by Paii Galang | May 8, 2012, 1:18 PM
  17. Thanks so much for this article! It really is very insightful! Although i know that being an idol is tough, i have never known the extent that they have to endure.Especially when they just debuted and people are still doubting them. It really takes a lot of time and patience and strength to endure through all these and really become at the top. I think they really also need a lot of support from their peers, family members and the company, knowing that it is all worth it. I have always liked the feeling of dancing and singing and performing but i only have singing sessions with my friends and never ever have the courage to go for auditions. :( plus i don’t think i am physically and mentally ready to be in the entertainment industry. So i really admire all the idols to take even the first step to go for auditions and not to say continue going for auditions even after being rejected. Being new in kpop, i have taken a liking for B2ST. Not only for their talents and nice songs, but also for their effort and seriousness in their work and their attitudes and ability to be themselves in front of the camera, facing all the critisms. It must be really tough! Watching them really inspires me and remind myself not to give up singing and dancing and continue to enjoy! (:

Posted by Jia Min | May 9, 2012, 2:10 PM
  18. WOW… this information is very very important to me as i had been wanting to know alot about how the system works … thanks to him! i’m really appreciative for this article and i hope CUBE Entertainment will continue to do their best and show the world their talent . I’m quite sure i am one of the biggest 4NIA in Singapore , but not sure if i am one in the world. Although 4minute might not be as popular as other kpop groups , i believe and have faith in them , i know they will improve . I dont really enjoy fame personally , my family is quite poor and i do not know anything about the pay , but it is the music that attracts me , i really love singing but i am nothing in dance because i do not dance…. i am a guy and i am quite short :( but it is ok , i will just try my best for the auditions in season 2 , hwaiting?
    thanks for the information ^^

Posted by Bryan | May 19, 2012, 2:05 PM
  19. Hey can someone answer my question? Will the star hunt 2 hunt in Burmese Rangoon??

Posted by Roland | May 27, 2012, 10:45 PM
    • Ha Ha ! How nice to hear and that’s what I’m looking for ! Great for your request and I’m from Myanmar too . :)
      I hope our country could give a chance bring this year or in the near future . >_<
      I wanna be k pop star too !!!

Posted by Susan Wu | February 22, 2013, 5:25 AM
  20. when I read this,I feels more confident..I’m from Malaysia and I really want to audition..I don’t care if I just can sleep about 2 hours..this is a tips to be a great kpop star..I would do anything to achieve my dream..so long time I wait to an audition..Malaysia never have any kpop audition..I heard that Kpop Star Hunt Season 2 will go to 9 countries..I hope Malaysia in the list..here have so many talents..not just me that want to audition..so,please give us a chance..
    I will make sure if they make an audition at Malaysia..I will pass the audition and be the winner..hahaha
    i’m not joking..I’m serious.

Posted by Park Shin Jung | June 7, 2012, 12:23 AM
    • I agree with you ! I’m also from Malaysia but maybe they think they are too many Muslims here but actually we have many foreign people here like Japanese , Chinese , Indian , Indonesian & more…it’s kinda seldem to have Kpop Audition here =( mostly they make audition at Singapore , Japan , & others…Malaysian also have TALENTS ~!!! Yeah ! =D

Posted by Arissa Chan | June 9, 2012, 1:00 PM
      • yeah..I know that you’re from Malaysia..I have read your comment before..
        hmm..Malaysia have more talents than others..let’s promote about Malaysian people to the world..hahaha
        I don’t care if they want to make an audition at Singapore..but please give Malaysia a chance..don’t look down to Malaysia..if don’t believe that Malaysia have talents..please make an online audition for Malaysian people..look how much people have a big talents..
        MALAYSIA FIGHTING!! ^^

Posted by Park Shin Jung | June 17, 2012, 12:20 AM
  21. In order to pursue your dreams ,it is only one word,its”FAITH”
    Faith is the very first thing you should pack to the hope chest.
    it has confidence ,love,courage,and espcially believing It is easier to believe than to doubt. Right ?
    In season 1 audition , i’m not able to go to the audition because of my studies cuz im a graduating high school student that time. So i’m very happy there will be a season 2,and same countries. And this time i know I CAN DO IT!!;-)

Posted by marisse aquino | June 10, 2012, 3:08 AM
  22. please make an audition at Malaysia..PLEASEEEE..
    I don’t want to sit at this home..so much suffering…it’s because so many people that really looks like anti with me
    I also don’t know why..so, I want to audition for Kpop Star Hunt Season 2..please come here
    l want to show them that l can achieve my dreams..I love kpop,dance and also singing..

Posted by Syazleinda Abdullah | June 17, 2012, 12:37 AM
  23. First of all,thank you so much for this interview.I really want to know what is the producer felt after the end of the Kpop Start Hunt Season 1 because I watch the show every day.The way they judge the contestant in each way makes me think that it was very unique which the contestant is not judge only for their vocals but also how they improve in every week.

By the way,from this article,I know that not all entertainment companies in Korea are having trainees to spend their own money for their living and accommodation since CUBE provides the money for that.How nice =).Surely this is a company that the future trainees should look for ^_^

Thank you again for the articles.I have the answer for my questions in this article.Very helpful.

Posted by Ashihana | June 18, 2012, 11:59 PM
  24. yeah..Kpop Star Hunt season 2 will make an audition in Malaysia..yahooo!! I’m so happy..
    I will show my own talent to the world..haha ^^
    now I’m going to record my video..

Posted by Park Shin Jung | June 20, 2012, 6:34 PM
  25. is it ok to cube if the applicants for Kpop Star Hunt Season 2 can’t really speak and understand Korean?

Posted by Mark Anthony Pascua | June 21, 2012, 11:09 AM
  26. it says that an idol must be both physically and mentally fit but wat if that someone was born with a long term sickness that cnot be cured like asthma ???

Posted by summer | June 29, 2012, 1:10 AM
  27. For those foreigner males (like singapore) become cube trainee do they have to serve national service first before debut or spent their years become singer then went in??

Posted by wnf | June 29, 2012, 5:20 PM
  28. I’m 15, and they said that they’ll that the boot camp in Seoul during October, but that’s when my exams are being held. I’m really confused and don’t know what to do, becoming a Kpop star is my dream TT I’m at lost. Can you guys give me any suggestions on what I should do? :/

Posted by HLLoveYourSmile | July 11, 2012, 9:55 PM
  29. Wow, I’m totally in for the Online Auditions. I like how they’re holding online ones so people who can’t go to the places where they hold auditions can just go online.

Posted by Jasmine | July 14, 2012, 4:22 AM
  30. I’m 12 years old female , I realy want this audition realy bad .. Please come to indonesian

Posted by thania | July 16, 2012, 11:54 PM
  31. Wow .. Thanks fro the information .. It’s really important for me .. I really want go to the auditions at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia now but I can’t. It’s so far for me .. How can I go to the audition? Hmm.

Posted by Nana | August 4, 2012, 2:09 PM
  32. the info is amazing and thanks truly for it all
    it really helps since so many people want to know and understand the idol life as well as audition to become an idol
    wondering… will the US be on the list??? haha… i’m from a small town though i’m guessing… it’ll be held in the big cities as usual… i really want to audition for cube as well… i can’t dance but i can learn and thankgoodness they said we don’t have to dance and can go into training for that… but i do love to sing ^^
    also… if they don’t come to our country… will there be online auditions??? singing english? korean?

Posted by Der | August 12, 2012, 8:47 PM
  33. woah… i gotta say too i 4got
    huge fan of BTOB gosh i love them
    fav. song…. irresistable lips gosh i love the leader in that haha
    amazing songs

Posted by Der | August 12, 2012, 8:52 PM
  34. there’s no audition in the states
    how sad… n i can’t make it to any of the areas because i’m so far away
    though i wish it were possible
    good luck everyone
    hwaiting
    n remember to have fun ^^

Posted by Der | August 12, 2012, 9:05 PM
  35. Please Do A Audition At MALAYSIA !
    We Malaysian Have Lots Of Hidden Talent .
    This Competition Can Make You Hidden Talent Shine Bright Like A Star !!
    Please .. Make A Audition At Malaysia .
    You Wont Ever Regret It .
    I Promise ! :D

Posted by Sis Dasha | October 21, 2012, 3:29 AM
    • *correction
      Please Do A Audition At MALAYSIA !
      We Malaysian Have Lots Of Hidden Talent .
      This Competition Can Make Our Hidden Talent Shine Bright Like A Star !!
      Please .. Make A Audition At Malaysia .
      You Wont Ever Regret It .
      I Promise !

Posted by Sis Dasha | October 21, 2012, 3:33 AM
  36. If we send in a online video will u notify us if we are qualified to be in cube entertainment or wait for an email so we could know whether we are fit to be a star. If we are in cube how long must we train to debut as a singer? How will they group us in groups to debut as singers? Do we sing eng or Korean for online auditions hope I would have and clear answers thanks! :)

Posted by Jamie tan | November 20, 2012, 7:33 PM
  37. I am a huge fan of beast and BTOB I love BTOB song insane and wow song what a nice band hope they will go to mama Awards

Posted by Jamie tan | November 21, 2012, 1:18 PM
  38. When will come to Singapore again?

Posted by Minz | December 9, 2012, 11:56 PM
  39. This article is good…I want to be a K POP singer like BEAST and 4minute!! But I dun think my mum would let me do that… :’(

Posted by Regine | December 14, 2012, 8:21 AM
  40. when is the next kpop star hunt??cuz i really wannna join…

Posted by martina navea | December 30, 2012, 12:38 PM
  41. I wanna be a trainee too,but i’m confused about it. I’m from indonesia, now i’m 16 y.o. I can sing,i think. But my voice isn’t high. I can dance,little. I can act,but not too good.i can’t learn it. I have chinese look ,my friends said it. But my height is too short,i just 140-145 cm. I think it can’t be able,right.

Posted by Virgin | January 8, 2013, 3:35 PM
  42. I want to be trainee too! I know that the life of a kpop star is hard,but I will work hard! I can sing,I think…rap??maybe…for dance,I learn dance in my school…acting,I dun know…and I dun know korean!! But if we go for the auditions,and we dun know korean,what songs are we supposed to sing?Korean songs or English songs??? Please reply!!! ^^

Posted by Regine | January 8, 2013, 4:31 PM
  43. I hope ther will be an audition this year 2013 =).. I’m welling to work hard to reach my goals and become a star! I know that it is harder than i thought. Since i was a kid i been dreamin bout being a star, one of the reason is because i want my family to be proud of me somehow.

Posted by ann | January 12, 2013, 5:38 AM
  44. I want be a cube trainee ,I’m 13 but in Korea I’m 14 , when k-pop star hunt 3 ? I want go.

Posted by yonea | February 25, 2013, 8:16 PM
  45. very good article, good luck to our

Posted by korean kpop | February 27, 2013, 12:31 AM
  46. Hi, i’m 15 and I am Australian, would it be possible for me to audition? If so, what are the chances of me getting in?

Posted by Audrey Watson | May 24, 2013, 8:27 PM
  47. As I read it said foreingh. Does
    That mean you don’t have to be Asian to try out?

Posted by Daniela | June 16, 2013, 1:10 AM
  48. I just wonder if companies reject people for religious views. Because it would be nice in my opinion to see trainees and singers who come from completely different religions such as maybe hindu’s, Sikhs and Muslims.

It would be pretty cool to see a trainee in a headscarf because it proves that it doesn’t matter what religion you are as long as you are determined to work hard and get they you can be a trainee,kpop idol or any other job.

What are korean entertainment company views on this ?

Posted by Ayesha | August 20, 2013, 11:18 AM
  49. I already knew it was hard to become a trainee, it’s sad that they are just looking for the voice bcuz I only can dance very wel.. should’ve taken singing lessons and not dance class.. It’s sad 2 bcuz I’m living in Europe … Hope he wil come here 2 cuz in Europe (The Netherlands) are many asians 2 ! (like me xD,chinese)

Posted by Anita Diep | October 8, 2013, 10:38 PM
  50. can you visit her in philippines? it’s such a big opportunity for me and the rest to join. I really wanna join. I hope you’ll do. Keep going.

Posted by Janica Damiles | March 14, 2014, 11:57 AM
  51. how about this 2014? do you have an audition through email?

Posted by Janica Damiles | March 21, 2014, 9:44 AM
  52. With outdoors architecture, its hull may
    be recombined and may be assembled and collocated with different weapons systems according
    to mandate requirements, known as “plug and play”. As its base is flat and tip
    sharp, the leaves get their places on arching stems in the
    zig-zag pattern. With approximately 150,000 residents, town is dwarfed by many of Southeast
    Asia’s capital cities, however Dili is renowned for its quiet charm.
    Of course, no festival is complete without lots of lights, and Singapore never disappoints on that front.

Posted by lnmtravel.com | March 22, 2014, 7:20 PM
  53. I have an question. What if I got chose in the audition and they ask me to go to the headquarters, am I have to pay the flight by myself or the entertainment will support me ???

Posted by izzah zulkefli | April 15, 2014, 3:12 PM
  54. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet
    again since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is
    the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

Posted by รับเพิ่มไลค์ | April 18, 2014, 9:46 AM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: [NEWS] 120506 – Interview de Park Jaehyun : “Etre une Star n’est pas un chemin facile” « BEAST are the BEST - May 8, 2012

2. Pingback: (x)clusive!: EXCLUSIVE Interview with tvN Kpop Star Hunt S1 winner Sorn and Maressa & Jasmine from the Top 11 « (x)clusive ★ - July 11, 2012

3. Pingback: (x)clusive!: EXCLUSIVE Interview with tvN Kpop Star Hunt S1 winner Sorn and Maressa & Jasmine from the Top 11 - July 12, 2012

4. Pingback: (x)clusive!: tvN Kpop Star Hunt Pre-Audition Roadshow « (x)clusive ★ - July 29, 2012

5. Pingback: H.O.T.’s Tony An Heats Up tvN K-Pop Star Hunt S2 « (x)clusive ★ - August 30, 2012

6. Pingback: 3 Reasons Why “Black Hole” Idols Exist | seoulbeats - September 10, 2012

7. Pingback: M4M: Cube Entertainment’s New Idol Group | Hype.my - February 26, 2013

8. Pingback: (x)clusive!: Kpop Star Hunt 3 moves to FNC Enter – CNBLUE Jungshin shares about fashion, tips and CNBLUE members | (x)clusive ★ - September 14, 2013

9. Pingback: More Food For Thought | westerngirleasternboy - December 7, 2013