Calling all Hong Kong PANDAs! It is no doubt a Lovely Day as Apink will be heading to Hong Kong this summer as part of their 2018 Asia Tour and 7th anniversary concert celebrations.
With 2018 marking the group’s 7th anniversary, Apink has successfully broken the ‘7-year curse’ for female idol groups as all six members – Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo, and Hayoung – have renewed their contract with their management company last year. To thank fans for the continuous love and support, Apink held their 7th Anniversary fan meeting, with tickets selling out in just two minutes, and released a special single, titled ‘Miracle’, on 19th April.
Details of Concert:
Date: 11th August 2018, Saturday
Venue: StubHub Hall, AsiaWorld-Expo
Ticket Price: HKD$1880 (VIP) / HKD$1380 / HKD$1080 / HKD$780 / HKD$580
Tickets go on public sale starting from 21st June 2018, 10AM, via ERAS.
VIP ticket holders are entitled to attend the hi-touch session after the show.
Important Admission Arrangements:
- All audience are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audience not carrying bags.
- All audience are required to go through hand-held metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audience are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
For the full list of arrangements including arrangements for those with standing tickets, please visit the AWE official website.
Last year, Apink charmed Hong Kong PANDAs with their cheerful personalities and dynamic performances and we are sure it will be a night to Remember this time around too.
2018 Apink Asia Tour in Hong Kong is brought to you by D. Show Entertainment Ltd. and Rolemodel Entertainment Group.