The wait is finally over for all fans of Running Man as everyone’s favourite Sparta, Kim Jong Kook, will be visiting our sunny island this coming February.
Affectionately known as “Sparta” or “Commando” by all Running Man fans, Kim Jong Kook has specially set aside time off his busy filming schedule to visit this sunny island and to thank all his fans for their love and support.
Previously from a hip-hop duo, Kim Jong Kook became one of Korea’s most popular artists after his solo debut. Till date, he has released 7 albums and his hit songs include “Lovable”, “One Man”, “Today More Than Yesterday”. And with the release of his latest album “Journey Home”, Kim Jong Kook is finally coming for his first ever fanmeet in Singapore.
The popularity of Running Man in Singapore is evident with the airing of this popular series on local national TV channel as well as the various reports of the variety program in local print and online media. Therefore be prepared to be enthralled by Kim Jong Kook’s charisma as he performs his hit songs and gets up-close-and-personal!
Details of Fanmeet:
Date: 22nd February 2013, Friday
Venue: Kallang Theatre
Ticket Pricing: $108, $88, $68 (Pricing excludes Ticketing Agent’s admin fee)
Pricing of Top Up Options Price: Autograph Pass – $48 / Photo Taking Pass – $68
-One Autograph Pass is entitled to one Official Poster for the artiste to sign on. The Official Poster will be issued by Mode Entertainment (Organizer) on the event day (23 Feb) at the venue (IMM).
– One Photo Taking Pass entitles one person to one group photo with Kim Jong Kook. The Photo Taking Session will take place at Kallang Theatre on 22 Feb (Friday) after the Fan Meet Showcase ends.
Details of Meet & Greet / Fansign:
Date: 23rd February 2013, Saturday
Venue: IMM Level 3 Garden Plaza
Things to take note for Autograph Pass:
23 Feb 2013 (Sat), 3 pm at IMM Level 3 Garden Plaza
- The Fan Sign Session on 23 Feb (Sat) at IMM is open to the public, which is FREE for all to come. Official Poster Autograph Session is for Autograph Pass Holders ONLY. There will be NO song performance during the Fan Sign Session. However, you will still be in for some fun and interaction with Kim Jong Kook.
- Artiste will ONLY sign on the Official Poster provided by the Organiser on the day of the Fan Sign event (23 Feb) at IMM.
- In order to facilitate a smooth and orderly Fan Sign Session, those who have bought the Autograph Pass will have the privilege to queue at an exclusive area at the front of the stage.
- There will also be an exclusive area allocated at the Fan Sign Session as a Special Privilege for those who have purchased the Photo Taking Pass should they choose to attend the Fan Sign Session on 23 Feb at IMM.
- Photograph Pass Holders will NOT receive the Free Poster and the Autograph but are welcome to attend the event.
- Latecomers will NOT be entertained. Latecomers will not be allowed inside the exclusive area, and will have to join the public area.
Things to take note for Photo Taking Pass:
22 Feb 2013 (Fri), 9 pm at Kallang Theatre
- The Photo Taking Session will take place at Kallang Theatre on 22 Feb (Fri) after the Fan Meet Showcase ends.
- ONE Photo Taking Pass entitles ONE person to ONE group photo with the artiste and 7 other holders, which is a total of 8 person and artiste in one photo.
- There will be a standard photo formation to adhere to. Each person will draw lots just before the Photo Taking Session to determine the position that he or she will have to take in the photo. Eg. If you pick “No. 5”, you will be sitting beside the artiste, if you pick “No. 8”, you will stand behind artiste. In this way, it will be fair to all the people in the photo. Everyone will enjoy close proximity with the artiste and nobody will be left in a far corner. Please refer to the diagram below:
- We will try to accommodate requests for friends or family members who also have the Photo Taking Pass to be in the same group photo but not the position. Positions CANNOT be selected. The Organiser’s decision will be Final.
- Photo Taking procedures and instructions will be announced before and after the showcase by the emcee. Photograph Taking Pass holders are to stay back for the Photo Taking session, adhering strictly to instructions given on the day for security & safety purposes.
- The Photo will be taken ONLY by the Organiser Official Photographer. NO personal cameras including mobile phones, tablets or any other photo taking devices will be allowed during the Photo Taking Session.
- Photo Taking pass holder will receive the Photo taken by email. Instructions will also be announced before and after the Showcase by the Emcee.
- Please note that by opting to purchase the Photo Taking Pass, you have already agreed to all the terms and conditions set by the Organiser.All the rights of the photo taken belong to the Organiser. The Organiser reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice. Organiser decision on all matters regarding the Photo Taking shall be final, binding and conclusive.
Details of Ticket Sales:
- Ticket Sales will officially start on 23 Jan 2013 (Wednesday) from 10am onwards through Ticketbooth Website (http://www.ticketbooth.com.sg/), Hotline (+65 6296 2929), Authorised Outlets island-wide.
- The top up of the Autograph Pass $48 and the Photo-Taking Pass $68 are OPTIONAL.
- ONE Fan Meet Showcase ticket (purchased across any of the 3 price categories) entitles you to purchase ONE of the Top Up Options – that is EITHER an Autograph Pass OR a Photo Taking Pass. ONE Fan Meet Showcase Ticket = Entitled to purchase ONE TYPE of Pass ONLY.
- LIMITED Autograph & Photo Taking Passes are available based on a First Come First Serve basis. While Stocks Last!
- Overseas fans that would like to attend the events can purchase the tickets through Ticketbooth Website or by calling the Hotline as stated above.