Calling out to all Best Friends out there, MTV has exciting news for you! Your favourite boys will appear on The MTV Show premiering on Saturday 3rd March. Look out for Boyfriend’s exclusive interview with MTV VJs Rich and Holly, and their live performance in the studio.
Debuted in May 2011, the South Korean boyband consists of members: Donghyun, Hyunseong, Youngmin, Minwoo, JeongMin, and Kwangmin. Boyfriend released 3 strong singles: ‘Boyfriend’, ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’, and ‘I’ll Be There’ and were crowned “Music Video Best New Artist” by MTV Korea at the ‘2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best’ awards.
The MTV Show, which premieres every Saturday, is packed with fun and everything you need to know in the super now. Combined that with the dynamic and talented Boyfriend, you can expect the best kind of fireworks in this week’s The MTV Show.
Catch The MTV SHOW on MTV Asia Channel, StarHub TV Ch 533 (For Singapore) the following time slots!
12pm (INDO), 1pm (SIN/HK/PH), 2pm (MAL)
- Every Saturday – 8pm (INDO), Midnight & 9pm (SIN/HK/PH), 1am & 10pm (MAL)
- Every Sunday – 10pm (INDO), 11pm (SIN/HK/PH), Midnight (MAL)
- Every Monday – 7pm (INDO), 8pm (SIN/HK/PH), 9pm (MAL)
- Every Tuesday – 10pm (INDO), 11pm (SIN/HK/PH), Midnight (MAL)
- Every Thursday – 10am (INDO), 11am (SIN/HK/PH), 12pm (MAL)
- Every Friday – 11pm (INDO)
For those who have missed the show, you can watch the episode here.