Events, Korea Pop Culture, Music, Singapore

TVXQ! to hold their first Fan Party in Singapore on 4th December!

After the long wait and anticipation, Cassiopeians will be glad to know TVXQ! will finally be making their appearance in Singapore for their very first fanmeeting here!

Date: 4th December 2011, Sunday
Time: 7PM (About 2 hours in duration)
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Ticketing Details

Ticket sales start this Wednesday, 9 November, 10AM at all SISTIC outlets, hotline and online (http://sistic.com.sg)! From 9 Nov – 13 Nov, you can get your TVXQ! Asia Fan Party tickets at:

• 15% discount on S$188
  • 10% discount on S$158 and $118

TVXQ!’s Yunho and Changmin are on a tight schedule this time round, as they’ll be flying in after their tour stop at Bangkok on the 3rd and flying off on the 5th back to Korea.

The fan party will last about 2 hours. More details will be released soon, meanwhile do head over to the Facebook page for TVXQ!’s Asia Fan Party, and (x)clusive will keep you guys updated! ; )

Discussion

17 thoughts on “TVXQ! to hold their first Fan Party in Singapore on 4th December!

1. omg I’m gonna cry for happiness T_T

Posted by itsyellowmellow | October 25, 2011, 6:16 PM
  2. Really??? OMG !!! I gonna try for it !!! TT

Posted by Renee | October 26, 2011, 8:46 PM
  3. who has any news regarding ticket sales???? I REALLY WANT TO GO AND I DON’T KNOW WHERE TO GET TICKETS!!!!! ARGH~~

Posted by sarah | October 29, 2011, 3:12 PM
  4. Please order “winter” single!
    On Nov.30, Kat-Tun (Jonney’s) will release their single too and their fans are putting extra effort to keep Kat-Tun’s consecutive No. 1 single record since their debut. If Homin breaks their record, it will be a big news in Japan and it will be a great gift to Homin from us all.
    Please make sure that your purchase will be counted toward ORICON chart.
    Spread the word pleeeease!! Let’s order Homin’s single as your Christmas Gift for someone you love : )

Posted by Camellia | November 2, 2011, 3:02 PM
  5. When or where can I find out about the ticket. The facebook link you provided doesn’t work. I’m a Malaysian so I have to be extra alert if I want to secure ticket. Please, can anybody tell me?

Posted by Angel | November 2, 2011, 6:23 PM
  6. Any singaporean here?? I will go to singapore for this fan party, but I have no friend there . .

Posted by rinaeka | November 8, 2011, 8:50 AM
  7. Hi, I can sell you the tickets at original price (PEN B tickets) ^.^
    Email me at jina_me@hotmail.com

I’m from Singapore ^^

Posted by Jina | November 15, 2011, 10:43 AM
  8. Hi all, i got 2 pen b tickets for sale at 150 each only.
    Contact me at Jina_me@hotmail.com

Posted by Jina | November 15, 2011, 10:07 PM
  9. hi tvxq fans, i have 2 moshpit tickets (PEN A) for sale at cheaper price (which can redeem 2CD, 2poster and 2 lightsticks on the event day itself). if anyone is interested pls sms me @ 9446 8931 as soon as possible! thx :-)

Posted by wei | November 29, 2011, 4:39 PM
  10. hi tvxq fans, i have 2 moshpit tickets (PEN A) for sale at cheaper price (which can redeem 2CD, 2poster and 2 lightsticks on the event day itself). if anyone is interested can email to me at yeawei@yahoo.com too!
    HAVE A NICE DAY~

Posted by wei | November 29, 2011, 4:41 PM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: MNET MAMA to happen in Singapore on 29th November! « (x)clusive ★ - November 17, 2011

2. Pingback: WIN a TVXQ! Asia Fan Party ticket – Tell us which is your favourite TVXQ song « (x)clusive ★ - December 3, 2011

3. Pingback: WIN a TVXQ! Asia Fan Party ticket – Tell us which is your favourite TVXQ song - December 3, 2011

4. Pingback: ★ SG SCHEDULE ★ « (x)clusive ★ - February 15, 2012