Events, Korea Pop Culture, Singapore

Dive in the Korean Music Wave this July! (FULL LINEUP!)

[Last updated - 4 May]

It is FINAL! The line-up includes BIGBANG, 2NE1, FT ISLAND, U-KISS, MISS A, TEEN TOP, THE BOSS and rookie groups DAL★SHABET, X-5 and finally TOUCH! The seating plan will be released within the next 2 days. Tickets will go on sale on Saturday 7 May 2011 via SISTIC.

Proof Label comes back with yet another big concert after Kpop Night 2010 - Korean Music Wave 2011! It has made waves after news released that YG Entertainment’s Big Bang and 2NE1 will be headlining this concert. We’ve witnessed for ourselves Big Bang’s great concert presence (Go check out our Kpop Night post if you missed it) and now sister group 2NE1, for the first time, will be joining them onstage in Singapore!

Big Bang and 2NE1! Pic: YG Entertainment

What’s more, joining them will be Singapore “veteran” FT Island, The Boss, rookie bands Teen Top and new boy band, X-5!

FT Island, X-5, The Boss, TeenTop joins the line-up - but Girls Day will no longer be attending due to schedule conflict

Also, U-Kiss, Miss A and Dal★Shabet will also join in this Kpop extravaganza. Sadly, however, Girl’s Day has pulled out of the line-up due to schedule conflicts. The organiser is currently casting a band to replace them, and it’ll be a rookie boyband.

U-Kiss, Dal★Shabet and Miss A. Just one group left..!

And then it’s finally revealed to be TOUCH - the final released boy group that’ll perform at the Korean Music Wave concert..!

Korean Music Wave 2011 concert details:

Date: 15 July 2011 (Friday)
Duration: 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Performing Acts: Big Bang, 2NE1, FT Island, The Boss, Teen Top, Miss A, U-Kiss, Dal★Shabet, X-5, Touch

Ticket Details

Moshpit and CAT 1 (seated) – $318
CAT 2 (seated) – $258
CAT 3 (seated) – $198
CAT 4 (seated) – $148
CAT 5 (seated) – $118

Public sales commence from 07 May 2011 onwards
Internet Booking commences on 07 May 2011, 12noon.
Other Sales Channels commence sales on 07 May 2011, 1pm.

Maximum 6 tickets per customer.

The Seating Plan for KMW:

For the latest updates, do Like Korean Music Wave 2011 Facebook page or follow them on Twitter. Staaay tuned!

Discussion

42 thoughts on “Dive in the Korean Music Wave this July! (FULL LINEUP!)

1. maybe the group will be Block B!! haha…just geussing^^

Posted by minjin | April 22, 2011, 10:43 PM
  2. Selling korea music wave 2011 tickets, PEN A(mosh pit) email me at l.pw@hotmail.com, thanks !!

Posted by pearly | May 17, 2011, 4:32 PM
  3. hey there!how much are u selling the tickets at?
    -to pearly from liyana

Posted by liyana batrisyia | June 4, 2011, 9:35 PM
    • Hi guys!

I have to go overseas to study for my compulsory orientation for admin stuffs. ( 16 July 2011) :( So I cant make it for the Korean Wave 2011 on the 15 July 2011. My good friends who are going over to study, cant go too! :(

I have 4 tickets in PEN A. And it is SOLD OUT in sistic. :) I promise you that I will sell you guys at cost price. ($321: $318+3bucks of sistic booking fee. ) Receipts will be shown for proof.

Here are the bands playing for the night : BIGBANG, 2NE1, FT ISLAND, U-KISS, MISS A, DAL★SHABET, TEEN TOP, THE BOSS, TOUCH and X-5!

Please feel free to email me at elainechuasg@hotmail.com or sms me at 92208984 for fast deals. I can meet anytime, anywhere :)

Posted by Elaine | June 8, 2011, 12:35 AM
    • Hey I’m selling 1 moshpit ticket for 321! (: email me at jamiecjh@yahoo.com.sg if interested!

Posted by jamiecjh | July 9, 2011, 1:49 PM
  4. i have PEN A and PEN B tickets for sale at discounted prices! Please visit dealforasteal.wordpress.com to find out more :)

Posted by deal4asteal | June 22, 2011, 1:36 AM
  5. hi is anyone buying moshpit tickets?

Posted by Jamie | June 29, 2011, 8:13 PM
  6. Hi..selling a pair of Cat 4 ($258) tickets..T34 row 21…price neg…Please leave me a msg or email me @ bzbeeluvfrh@gmail.com if interested…thanks!

Posted by Bzbee | July 7, 2011, 12:00 AM
  7. Hi I’m selling 1 pen A (moshpit) ticket for $321! Please reply asap! (:

Posted by jamiecjh | July 7, 2011, 6:33 AM
  8. hi, i have 1 tix for CAT 4. i can sell for $225 only (negotiable). if u interested, let me know. can text me +6598704322. thanks:D

Posted by linh | July 8, 2011, 10:48 AM
  9. I am selling off a pair of CAT 2: Pen B tickets at $600.
    each would be at $300. anyone interested, please contact me at +6592216151.
    serious buyers pls…

P/S: I’m selling both tickets at a lower price than the cost price thus
    it’s definitely worth the buy. c”,)

Posted by Nur | July 8, 2011, 11:54 AM
  10. Hi

Selling good pair of Cat 6 tickets
    Good seats for that Cat
    selling at cost price $151
    Prices neg.

Posted by elanice | July 8, 2011, 11:49 PM
  11. Selling 2 tix of cat3 seats at between $550-$500! really good seats right next to the stage. drop me an email asap at prtty_day@yahoo.com.sg, if interested. thanks!

Posted by ness | July 9, 2011, 1:28 AM
  12. i want to buy one ticket. range from cat 1 to cat 3. please text me yr best price

Posted by jess | July 9, 2011, 2:46 PM
  13. Hello! I have 1 Mosh Pit PEN A ticket selling for only S$325 !!! If interested, please contact me @ +65 83049910. Thanks!

Posted by Fannie | July 11, 2011, 8:47 PM
  14. Selling PEN tickets, with prices starting from $200 a ticket!

SMS/WhatsApp me at 9437 9223 now!

Posted by deal4asteal | July 14, 2011, 1:13 AM
  15. 2 Pen A tickets available for sale at $230 each, negotiable!
    Contact me at 90301951 :) Urgent!

Posted by Lydia | July 15, 2011, 8:00 AM
  16. LOOKING FOR TICKETS WITHIM MY BUDGET – $160.
    I only have 160 with me now, cant afford more T.T
    Thanks! text/tweet me 97326119/@jerlinnie

Posted by Jerlin | July 15, 2011, 2:08 PM
  17. Interested in buying a pair of cat 2/3 tickets with budget of 260 for both . please sms me at 9001175 (:

Posted by Felicia | July 15, 2011, 2:25 PM
  18. I want to buy one ticket. Cat 1 ~ Cat 3. Please mention me in twitter with your best price. @jhengg

Posted by jhengg | July 15, 2011, 2:25 PM
  19. Hello, looking for tickets to Korean Music Wave 2011 KMW.

If you are selling, please quote me your best prices (as I’m really low on budget) on twitter. @imyourhyung

Thanks! (or post a follow up comment)

Posted by tpss2e4 | July 15, 2011, 2:38 PM
  20. Hi looking for 2 cat 4 tix at 300 for a pair or 2 cat 1-3 tix at 320 for a pair. Txt me at 91171531 thanks!

Posted by tetsuko | July 15, 2011, 3:29 PM
  21. Any tickets still available ? Any cat. Willing to pay 200 for a pair. Pls contact me at 90707267. Thanks!

Posted by cheryl | July 15, 2011, 5:23 PM
  22. looking for kmw tix. quote me your price. preferably cat 2. contact me 90061433

Posted by jessica | July 15, 2011, 6:25 PM
  23. I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured.
    I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Posted by online site | February 4, 2013, 5:59 PM
  24. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to
    let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get
    the problem resolved soon. Thanks

Posted by ministerstwo finansów pit | July 25, 2013, 9:38 AM
  25. My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress
    on a variety of websites for about a year and am
    worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there
    a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into
    it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!|

Posted by Boris | October 18, 2013, 1:21 AM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: New Rookie Boybands Alert! Could they be the final band for Korean Music Wave 2011? « (x)clusive ★ - April 24, 2011

2. Pingback: Congratulations TOUCH. It’s a great opportunity to be part of Korean Music Wave 2011 in Singapore « TOUCH - June 20, 2011

3. Pingback: ★ SG SCHEDULE ★ « (x)clusive ★ - June 28, 2011

4. Pingback: WIN a Korean Music Wave 2011 ticket – Tell us your favourite KPOP comeback in July! « (x)clusive ★ - July 14, 2011