[Last updated – 20 May]
Meet & Greet session
Date: 3 June, 2030hrs
Venue: Conrad Centennial Hotel
For 500 Cat 1 ticket holders only.
1) Get your Cat 1 ticket ready!
2) 500 Meet & Greet passes are available at *SCAPE on Saturday (21/5) & Sunday (22/5), between 1200hrs to 2100hrs.
*250 passes to be given out each day.
3) Tickets can be purchased on the spot at *SCAPE. Cash only.
* Cat 1: SGD198 | Cat 2: SGD148 | Cat 3: SGD88
Please present your NRIC /Identification card and Cat 1 ticket to redeem your Meet & Greet passes. Each ticket holder is only entitled to redeem one Meet & Greet pass.
About Meet & Greet:
Have a question to ask T-ara, T-Max or MBLAQ? We are opening the floor to you, the 500 Cat 1 ticket holders! Meet & Greet is one interactive session where fans get their queries answered by the K-Pop artists. If you’re lucky, you might get to take a photo with them too!
Exclusive Fan Meet session
Date: 4 June, 1500hrs
Venue: The Max Pavilion
For the lucky 50 winners to K-Pop Heal the World! exclusive fan meet session.
About Exclusive Fan Meet:
Be in for an exclusive intimate session with your favorite Kpop groups! Differing from the Meet & Greet, this fan meet session allows you to get upclose and personal with each K-Pop act for 2½ hours. There’s no need to line up or get crammed in with hundreds of other fans! Get a chance to take a photo with T-ara, T-Max, MBLAQ or After School in the backstage VIP areas of the concert, and receive autographed merchandise!
* Please note that winners to K-Pop Heal the World! Exclusive Fan Meet session does not qualify for the Meet & Greet.
$30 DISCOUNT OFF All tickets
With the holidays around the corner, we are going to kick start everyone’s party mode! With the generous support from our sponsors, we’ve managed to discount all tickets by a further $30, letting even more people can join us at Kpop Heal the World to scream at, sing along and dance with our favorite KPop stars!
So here are the new prices!
*Cat 1: S$198 (U.P S$228)
*Cat 2: S$148 (U.P S$178)
*Cat 3: S$88 (U.P S$118)
*Note: For existing ticket holders, not to worry as you can collect your refund at Gatecrash ticketing counter outside The Max Pavilion on 4th June.
(NOT APPLICABLE TO ALREADY DISCOUNTED TICKETS)
K-Pop Heal The World Concert is an initiative by Media Pop. The concert features not only hot K-pop groups like MBLAQ, T-Max and T-ara and After School, but it also hopes to raise awareness on philanthropy on local youth to inform and involve them in doing their bit to help out those in need all around the world, in view of the recent natural disasters that has been happening.
For this concert they have partnered up with Mercy Relief, a local independent charity that has been reaching out to the needy across Asia (more information, visit their site here.)
Anyway, the concert will feature 3 Korean Pop acts – T-ara, T-Max and MBLAQ, alongside local talents beatboxer Dharni and O School’s ‘O Crew’ Dance Team. Here are the concert details:
Date: 4th June
Time: 6pm – 11pm
Venue: Singapore EXPO Max Pavilion
How to get tickets?
Ticketing Information from official ticketing partners GateCrash
Available on Tuesday 19th April ONLY at SCAPE Warehouse
Category 1: $228 – 2,200 Available
Category 2: $178 – 1,500 Available
(Express Lane for cash purchases (there are 2 Nets counters available)
Available on Wednesday 20th April ONLY at Gatecrash, Online, S.A.M Kiosks and SingPost Offices:
Category 1: $228 – Available (*please note)
Category 2: $178 – Available (*please note)
Category 3: $118 – Available (*please note)
(*) = tickets will be limited and available for purchase at:
Gatecrash Hotline: +65 6100-2005
All S.A.M Kiosks Island-wide machines
Other Ticket Info
- Prices are NETT
- $2 ticketing service charge applicable on behalf of GateCrash
- Category 2 and 3 seats are elevated
- Seat floor plan of Venue will be released on Gatecrash on 12/4/2011
Well now you guys can take part in a special cause while supporting your favourite K-pop artists, sounds pretty good? Do visit their Facebook page to know more.
After School (and sub-unit Orange Caramel) will be performing for us this June!
Kpop Heal The World Ticket Launch Party
Ticket sales dates: 19th
and 20thApril (ONE DAY ONLY)
Time: Doors open at 4:00PM, Tickets go on sale at 5:00PM
Venue: *SCAPE Warehouse
The organisers have come up with a new ticket sales initiative: a Ticket Launch Party, where buyers will be entertained during their wait to get the tickets. How interesting can it get? Take a look at the details as follows:
On Tuesday the 19th April, *SCAPE in partnership with the K-Pop Asia team will be holding a special Ticket Launch Party, which includes:
- On-spot Giveaways of Meet n Greet tickets to meet your favourite Korean pop stars in person!
- Giveaways of Nintendo gaming consoles!
- FREE Vitamin Water for the first 1000 fans
- K-Pop music and music videos playing so you won’t be bored in line!
- A Roving reporter interviewing fans about what they’re most looking forward to and giving video messages to T-ARA, T-MAX, and MBLAQ!
- A ‘Number 1 K-Pop fan’ photo competition! – Come dressed in with all your KPop merchandise!
- Mercy Relief sponsored Donation boxes for us to help out in the relief efforts in Japan!
Where the Queue starts
The organisers just updated with photos of how the queue for ticket sales will be. It starts here:
To here, which is the entrance to the area.
First 500 ticket buyers will also get free Fish & Chips from Fish and Co.!
UPDATE (6 April)
So MBLAQ is the special guest!
Another concert to look forward to! This June, T-ara and T-Max will be coming to Singapore for a concert “K-Pop Heal The World“!
Date: 4th June
Time: 6pm – 11pm
Venue: Singapore EXPO Max Pavilion
Here’s the information posted by the organiser:
4TH JUNE at the EXPO MAX PAVILION! T-ARA’S FIRST EVER APPEARANCE IN SINGAPORE x T-MAX x SPECIAL ‘SECRET’ performer!
We are proud to announce ‘K-Pop heal the world!‘ T-ara‘s first ever appearance in Singapore, at the EXPO max pavilion hall on the 4th June, 2011. Performing alongside the 7 member group is T-Max, here in Singapore to perform their hits such as ‘Paradise’ from their drama hit ‘boys over flowers’ drama! Singapore’s talents will also represent, with dance crew O school, and beatbox sensation Dharni!
– Want to meet T-ARA AND T-MAX? We’ve giving away exclusive meet and greet vouchers, so you can chat to, take photos with, and get autographs from your favourite K-Pop artists.
– Selected bloggers and Fan fanatics will also get the chance to attend the press conference, in which they get to see T-ara and T-max before the concert!
“Yayaya” T-ara was rumoured to come to Singapore for a fanmeeting last December but finally they are confirmed to perform in Singapore, for the first time, this June. We won’t be unfamiliar with T-Max, who came for Sundown Festival 2009.
To win tickets, you have to head over to their Facebook page and join in their giveaway application. Head over there for more details.