Events, Fashion, Korea Pop Culture, Singapore

(x)clusive!: Eyecandies from Preview of MFW 2011

Winners to Rock With Utt Party posted over here! Congratulations!

Yesterday (x)clusive went for a sneak preview of what to expect for Men’s Fashion Week 2011! Initially there wasn’t much to expect since our focus Korean boyband Touch were not making an appearance, but what came out of it in the end was too much over expectations!

Chairman of MFW 2011, Frank Cintamani

Other than letting us know more about the comings of MFW, the press got treated to a mini tour around MBS, some delicious high-tea and a preview showcase of the fashion show, including designs from Korea, Thailand, Philippines and our very own Singapore ones.

Delicious high-tea at TWG

Fashion Galore!

Singaporean designs

I’m not the most fashionable around but one look at the outfit below and you could tell it’s Korean. Other than the guy model who looks Korean, we see the high cut shoes – just a bit similar to what we see on our favourite Korean idols.

Mixed with styles from GIL Homme

Two famous Korean designers, namely Eun Gil (of G.I.L Homme) and Songzio also will be showcasing their collections, on 1st April 4.30PM and 2nd April 10PM respectively. G.I.L Homme especially has designed for numerous celebrities, from actors Song Seunghun, Bae Yongjun to singers like 2AM and 2PM.

The group you guys are interested about aka Touch, will be performing on the 2nd April at 11PM for the MFW Concert. (Same night as SG Eawards)

Blush, an up-and-coming talented pan-Asian girl band with members from China, India, Japan, Korea and Philippines, will also perform on Sunday 3 April as the main closing act of the whole event! Find out more about this group from Korea Herald.

Ticketing Information

Be sure to catch their shows, tickets will be selling at $40 each, only 200 tickets are available for public and all proceeds will be going towards charities. Enjoy watching your eyecandies while doing a good deed! Tickets will go on sale at Marina Bay Sands Box Offices and all SISTIC outlets on Monday 21 March, 10am. You can book online at  www.MarinaBaySands.com/Ticketing or www.sistic.com.sg or call 6688 8826 (MBS Box Office) or 6348 5555 (SISTIC).

Schedule

Click to enlarge

The event starts on 30 March through 3 April, and if you’re interested in seeing any of the fashion brands’ showcases, each ticket and each day is sold at $40 each. Seats are limited so don’t hesitate too much! :)

For more information on Men’s Fashion Week 2011, do visit their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter.

More photos of the event can be found at our Facebook photo album here. Do check it out!

Discussion

15 thoughts on “(x)clusive!: Eyecandies from Preview of MFW 2011

1. yummy models with cutting edge designs!

Posted by yang | March 24, 2011, 8:09 PM
  2. I think this is an awesome improvement for the fashion scene in singapore. A huge step forward!

Posted by nathaniel iman | March 25, 2011, 7:47 AM
  3. MFW 2011 in Singapore will be feast for the eyes, not only for the Fashionistas but to everyone…
    I would love to see those eye-candies from fully-cloth to almost naked ….Aside from the models, I heard other hot celebrities will also grace the event! But I’m most excited to see the eye-candies from Korea … I would love to TOUCH them…maybe not! :)

Posted by Joven Bulawit | March 25, 2011, 4:59 PM
  4. An UTT-erly delightful spectacle of hot clothes and hot models, I reckon.

Will Bruno and Zoolander be gracing this event? ;)

Posted by Des Goh | March 25, 2011, 6:58 PM
  5. i want to see all the fashionablys there!!!

Posted by Koh Jun Jie Jason | March 26, 2011, 11:30 AM
  6. Hello , do you know when (Time and date) TOUCH will arrive in Singapore ?

Posted by Rin Lee | March 26, 2011, 7:35 PM
  7. UTT you have been rocking my world since I was young. So let’s now rock together!!! #ROCK with UTT!

Posted by lina | March 28, 2011, 1:47 PM
  8. At first, when i saw the picture of the models standing together(Fashion Galore), i thought they were Mannequins! Ahhhh they all look so HOT and WOOOLALALALA.
    Heeee why didn’t Beast grace the event!! It’ll be hotter!

Not forgetting…….
    UTT!
    It will be great to Rock with UTT!!!!!!
    Rock with all the hot guys and grab some eyecandies :)

FTW :)

Posted by Alexis Lin | March 28, 2011, 9:51 PM
  9. Hi! I’m a Korean winner of the MFW 2011 as a media VIP for MTV Asia.
    I just found out your blog by searching for MFW. I can’t wait to go Singapore! It’s so exciting:)
    I would happy a chance to meet you and every Singapore friends who loves Korean. see you at MFW!

Posted by nonie | March 29, 2011, 11:49 AM
    • Hi! That’s great to hear! Welcome to Singapore, hope to see you at MFW too! You’ll love it here :) I’ll be writing more articles cross the week about MFW too, do check back with us :) Cheers!

Posted by xliSh | March 31, 2011, 12:21 AM
  10. Wow it’s a glamourous preview by (x)clusive..! Seems like a lot will be happening during MFW.
    I love the fashion pieces, even better that they are Asian brands, I’m proud to be an Asian!
    And I’ve been a big fan of Utt!! It’ll be great to be able to attend the party.
    Thanx (x)clusive!!

Posted by Raine | March 31, 2011, 12:10 AM
  11. Really cool ^^ I love Korean fashion. Stands out. . The high cut shoes!! ^^

Beast should be here hehe GIL Homme is really cool. . But TOUCH is not bad too ^^ But there is also UTTTT XD I really want to see him!! MTV is cool because of him!! I did not win the other NTV contest but I hope I can see him.

Posted by minnie | March 31, 2011, 12:17 AM

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: WIN! Tickets for “Rock With Utt” Party and let TOUCH answer your questions! « (x)clusive ★ - March 24, 2011

2. Pingback: ★ SG SCHEDULE ★ « (x)clusive ★ - June 28, 2011

3. Pingback: 8eight to perform in Singapore for the first time – Korean Fashion & Acts to expect for Men’s Fashion Week 2012 « (x)clusive ★ - March 28, 2012