10/10 Event – Day 2 Contest!

(x)clusive 10/10 Event!
Please read here for full details about (x)clusive’s 10/10 Event!
Please start the comment with the code name (i.e. Contest 01) then your answer. If you have any queries about a contest, please start the comment with code name + QUERY (i.e. Contest 1 QUERY).

DAY 2 INSTRUCTIONS
THEME: GUESS WHO?

Contest 0201 (Code: Contest 0201)
Prize: Collectible

Just tell us… Everything you know about this picture. Like who is in it, when was this event, what they are doing, etc. The most complete answer wins!

Guess Who? (x)clusive 10/10 Day 2 Contest

22 thoughts on “10/10 Event – Day 2 Contest!

• October 11, 2010 at 1:41 AM

Contest 0201

answer: mblaq

• October 11, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Contest 0201
    Well, just trying my luck. LOL. I think they are After School performing Sundown Festival 2010.

• October 11, 2010 at 8:43 AM

contest 0201 answer: brown eyed girl’s ga at Seoul’d Out!2009 Meet & Greet performing ‘Abracadabra’

• October 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM

This is really hard I swear! But still, here’s my guess. Brown Eyed Girls Sundown Festival live party/concert, Zouk on 27th February. The one on the left is Ga-in, while the one at the right is probably Jea or Narsha!

• October 11, 2010 at 11:00 AM

/correction! Too excited till I forgot to tag it kkk.
      Contest 0201:
      this is really hard I swear! But still, here’s my guess. Brown Eyed Girls Sundown Festival live party/ concert, Zouk 27th February. The one on the left is Ga-in, while the one at the right is probably Jea or Narsha!

• October 11, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Contest 0201 (Code: Contest 0201)

I don’t really know the what events but i guess it’s a stage with 2 lady.
    I was thinking is brown eyed girl because the left side that lady looked like GaIn.
    And the other side, I think it’s Jea. Because both’s short hair.
    They are dancing the Abracadabra dance. And they are wearing in some kind of black.

• October 11, 2010 at 11:50 AM

Contest 0201
    Brown Eyed Girls dancing Abracadabra?
    Idk anything except i see the gold shorts?

• October 11, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Contest 0201: brown eyed girls dancing their abracadabra! ga in’s the one on the left that you can see more of, and the one on the right is probably jea. since they’re wearing black, it should be the Sundown Festival live/party at Zouk. (27/2/10) should be this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us_JDJri_vY
    :DDDD

• October 11, 2010 at 4:17 PM

Contest 0201
    Brown Eyed Girls ; ABRACADABRA!
    th one on th left is Gain and th right is Jea
    BEG in Singapore Zouk .

• October 11, 2010 at 4:55 PM

opps, i meant ga in not ga:)

• October 11, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Contest 0201
    The girl on the left is gain. she was in black outfit. there’s some shimmery stuff on the sleeves of her shirt which was silver and she was wearing tight shiny shorts. with a bit of skin between the two clothings. xD
    the girl on the the right is Jea, also in black outfit that day. she was wearing a long sleeve short dress. 😀
    the event was Brown Eyed Girls Sundown Festival live party held at Zouk and they were performing Abracadabra
    It took place in 27th February 2010.
    the brownish green thing in the background was the speakers and stuff.
    the large patch of green at the top right hand corner is the large screen that they had. 😀
    BEG was doing the hip dance at that point of time if i’m not wrong.

• October 11, 2010 at 6:18 PM

Contest 0201 (Code: Contest 0201)

who: Brown Eyed Girls (Ga-in on the left in shorts, and Jea on the right, both in black)
    what/when: BEG showcase at zouk on 27 February 2010
    song: Abracadabra

• October 12, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Contest 0201

So hard! I think is Wonder Girls Music Showcase at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwaV0f4WJdk (Look at the scene between 9.20-9.30) They are performing So Hot! The picuture shows Ahn Sohee and Min Sun Ye (rising her hand). Both clothes are quite short so quite suits the picture.

• October 12, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Guess is after school. They are wearing sth like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfEE-DRIey4. I guess this picture is enlarged a lot a lot a lot a lot…..yeah? They should be some sort of drum or speakers as the background and a red pillar.

• October 12, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Not sure. But just sharing my own personal analysis: Sundown Festival After School-Bang! @USS 31st July 2010. Their skin colour becomes black in this picture. Hence, it can be seen that there is a short distance between their shirt and short shorts that are not covered by any cloth. At the Sundown Festival, After School wears red shirt and there is a small distance between their red shirt and black short shorts that are not covered by any cloth. Therefore, it tallies with the picuture. Since the colour of skin become black in this picture, it means that light colour in reality will become dark colour in the picture. The background of the picture is white with some red and green. Thus, I think it is night time with some lights flashing. The Sundown Festival 2010 is held at night time and it tallies with the picture. Although I have viewed many videos on youtube, I am still not sure if this picture is really a scene from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAXAkryRY98&feature=related. I guess it is the scene that is ard 2min 10s. As there is one member rising her hand the others circled ard her and has one hand to their waist and the other hand reaching out as they move ard her. There is a drumset behind the scene shown in the video and it looks similar to that of the background of the picture.

Hope that my analysis and guess is correct! Thanks for reading!

• October 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Contest 0201

Hope that my analysis and guess is correct! Thanks for reading!

• October 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM

• October 13, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Contest 0201

• October 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM

They are after school? I think they should be one of the korean groups that have came to Singapore before. I agree with Lucky Kitty Hopes To Win!

• October 15, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Code: Contest 0201

• October 16, 2010 at 12:01 PM

brown eyed girls at Sundown Festival performing ‘Abracadabra’> Or After School performing Bang at Sundown Festival . ?

• October 17, 2010 at 1:12 AM

Thank you everyone for participating in (x)clusive’s 1st online event, 10/10!
    All contests have now ended and results will be out on the 18th Oct. Please check the MAIN CONTEST PAGE for results on the 18th!

Stay (x)clusive!