Events, Singapore

U-Kiss Singapore Showcase and Fanmeet Details!

Update: U-Kiss is arriving on Sunday morning, 20th June.

Dates

U-KISS “Only One” Meet & Greet Session
Date: 20th June Sunday
Time: 4pm
Venue: Level 3 Garden Plaza, IMM

U-KISS “Only One” Showcase
Date: 21st June Monday
Time: 7pm
Venue: Powerhouse, St James Power Station

Package Details

Package 1: VVIP (SOLD OUT!)
Price: SGD170 NETT
Package includes:
- Exclusive U-Kiss Showcase pass
- Exclusive U-Kiss Meet-The-Fans Session Attendance Pass with Confirmed Autograph on Album by ALL 7 MEMBERS face-to-face
- U-Kiss First Full Length Album (this will be the album to be autographed on. Strictly only 1 album per person to be autographed)
- Exclusive Singapore Edition U-Kiss Poster
- Exclusive Singapore-Only U-Kiss Folder
- Lucky Draw chance to take a Group Photo with U-Kiss
- Chance to be selected to play games with U-Kiss
- Priority Q Entry Pass for Showcase

Package 2: VIP (SELIING FAST!)
Price: SGD70 NETT
Package includes:
- Exclusive U-Kiss Showcase pass
- Exclusive U-Kiss Meet-The-Fans Session Attendance Pass
- U-Kiss First Full Length Album
- Exclusive Singapore Edition U-Kiss Poster
- Exclusive Singapore-Only U-Kiss Folder
- Chance to be selected to play games with U-Kiss

VIP packages can be purchased at HMV outlets from 5th June, Saturday. Whilst stocks last!

From Warner Music

Discussion

75 thoughts on “U-Kiss Singapore Showcase and Fanmeet Details!

1. Do you have any idea where I can get the ticket directly? I want the VIP package… It’s totally sold out? Only left the IP package? But if you said selling fast, then why issit stated that it’ll be selling at HMV? Where did the other people buy from O.O Please reply, thankyou.

Posted by Kellyn | May 28, 2010, 9:14 PM
    • Ticket sales was open initially to U-Kiss fanclub members then to the public, so the VVIP packages were sold out first. There’s limited VIP packages left thus it’s selling out fast. I suggest you go to HMV early on Sat to get it~

Posted by xliSh | May 29, 2010, 1:32 AM
  2. Any other places that are selling besides HMV?

Posted by Kellyn | May 29, 2010, 11:46 AM
  3. Is it subjected to change?

Posted by Sarah | May 29, 2010, 9:20 PM
  4. need to ask about the meet and greet session. must we buy album to meet them?

Posted by vee28 | May 30, 2010, 2:24 AM
  5. he xlish! did you buy the tickets by any chance? keke. cause i bought the VVIP tix :)

Posted by Tiana | May 30, 2010, 7:54 PM
  6. **hey

Posted by Tiana | May 30, 2010, 8:14 PM
  7. just ask, can you help me get 2 VIP tickets.
    Coz i’m overseas now…

i can pay you extra money like 10dollars?
    sms me pls at 81963144..

THANKS A LOT IF YOU CAN HELP!!

Posted by Jeya | June 1, 2010, 2:22 PM
  8. Aparrently they are not selling the album in Singapore!!! I asked the company and they said that it is not selling in Singapore!!!

Posted by Sarah | June 1, 2010, 8:27 PM
  9. U-KISS “Only One” Meet & Greet Session
    Date: 20th June Sunday
    Time: 4pm
    Venue: Level 3 Garden Plaza, IMM

may i know 20th june need ticket to go in & U-KISS ?
    REPLY ME ASAP!
    tHANKS alot :-))

Posted by liting | June 2, 2010, 12:25 PM
  10. do we need to buy tickets to go to the showcase and meet ang greet sessions??
    reply please!!!!

Posted by nisa | June 2, 2010, 2:21 PM
  11. hey, anybody interested in buying just the showcase tix? im probably selling my showcase tix cos just realised i can’t make it for that day :( but im still going for fanmeeting, which is why im just selling just showcase tix…anyone interested, please drop me an email at alexandra_blossom@hotmail.com :) thanks.

Posted by raudhah | June 3, 2010, 8:03 AM
  12. hey, i want to know VIP tix isit inclusive of signature of any 1 member? :) PLS let me know asap! :) or u can text me at 96245061! thank you so much!!!! :D

Posted by Jasmine | June 4, 2010, 2:11 PM
  13. selling ukiss fanmeet ticket!
    U-KISS “Only One” Meet & Greet Session
    Date: 20th June Sunday
    Time: 4pm
    Venue: Level 3 Garden Plaza, IMM

i cant make it on that day so i’m trying to sell it off.
    mail me at crimsonite_@hotmail.com if interested thank you!

Posted by xthrenody | June 4, 2010, 3:24 PM
  14. ANYONE INTERESTED IN SELLING THEIR VVIP TICKETS? I’M WILLING TO PAY YA’LL 17O OR MORE

Posted by tee | June 4, 2010, 6:41 PM
  15. Anyone selling their VVIP tickets?
    Please sms me at 97391532 for fast deal thanks!

Posted by EileenJay | June 4, 2010, 6:47 PM
  16. Are cameras allowed for both events?

Posted by jj | June 4, 2010, 9:26 PM
  17. For the IMM thingyy, we have to buy onli the VIP tix right.??

Posted by Eika_2593 | June 4, 2010, 11:29 PM
  18. I just collected my tix today! :DD Um, no matter which package you buy, you’ll still be given an entry pass to both their events :)

Posted by Tiana | June 5, 2010, 1:38 AM
  19. This Great ! <3

Will be able to post the arrival timing as well, that will be fabulous!

Posted by Emiko | June 5, 2010, 10:44 AM
  20. im just wanted to know will i be able to get all the things in the VIP package if i were to go to hmv on june6 coz the order slip says that i could collect the showcase tix on june7 (:

Posted by Jae | June 5, 2010, 3:42 PM
    • I don’t think so.. O.O if the order slip states 7 June, then i think it would be safer to go on the date itself rather than go down a day earlier just to find out that it hasn’t arrived, so yeah, it’d be much safer to go down as the date stated^^

Posted by Tiana | June 5, 2010, 10:04 PM
  21. Okay, thanks ^-^

Posted by Jae | June 6, 2010, 1:29 AM
  22. ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SELL A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THEIR FANMEET SESSION?
    Just the fanmeet o_O
    If you do, please contact me at peace-no-war@hotmail.com.
    Thanks much! ^^

Posted by miin | June 6, 2010, 11:08 AM
  23. For the meet and greet session, we need the VIP package ticket to get it?

Posted by CHY(: | June 6, 2010, 12:56 PM
  24. does the VIP package have stocks left?cuz i am planning to buy today?

Posted by Crystal | June 6, 2010, 1:15 PM
  25. for the vip package, can i get an autograph by one of the members?

Posted by yoyo | June 6, 2010, 10:23 PM
  26. hey i wanna go!! but i cant dind anyone to go with:(
    anyone out there who’s going??

Posted by money | June 7, 2010, 12:37 PM
  27. find*

Posted by money | June 7, 2010, 12:42 PM
  28. Hello.do anyone still have the VVIP tickets or VIP tickets?pls email me at tifftay1997@hotmail.com. i will appreciate alot if you have it^^ thx :D

Posted by LOL | June 7, 2010, 12:56 PM
  29. anybody selling i so wan the tiks!! D: so fast seloldout allready D: im willing to buy LOOL x.x
    email shy-shopper@hotmail.com

Posted by amelia | June 7, 2010, 7:09 PM
  30. Anyone willing to sell the VIP package, please e-mail me @ sheena.neo@hotmail.com, and kindly stating how much you are offering. Thanks so much :)

Posted by SN | June 7, 2010, 10:36 PM
  31. BUYING (3) UKISS VIP TICKETS !! Please email me : angelz_wadever@hotmail.com !

Posted by angel | June 8, 2010, 1:33 AM
  32. willing to buy one vvip/vip at higher price
    would really appreciate it if you could sell to me :D
    sms: 97803827
    email: helenzeng92@gmail.com

Posted by helzee | June 8, 2010, 1:37 AM
  33. I’m very interested in getting the tix for showcase!
    MAIL ME @ forever–@live.com.

Posted by ChanelleDA | June 9, 2010, 3:58 PM
  34. Anyone selling u-kiss tickets? I need two. Mail me, thanks.

Posted by ^^ | June 10, 2010, 12:09 PM
  35. Ps, Mail me @ love.zxc@live.com

Posted by ^^ | June 10, 2010, 12:10 PM
  36. Im selling one u-kiss tix. if anyone interested pls email me. L-xining@hotmail.com

Posted by Geraldine | June 10, 2010, 2:06 PM
  37. Hi. Anyone interested in buying u-kiss ticket? Leave me an email at L-xinying@hotmail.com. :)

Posted by Geraldine | June 10, 2010, 2:12 PM
  38. are there free seating for the IMM meet & greet?

Posted by ~ | June 10, 2010, 3:50 PM
  39. I’m looking for a fanmeet and showcase ticket!
    Sms me at 97391532!
    Email me at eileenchan-ly@hotmail.com!
    Thanks ^^!

Posted by Eileen | June 11, 2010, 10:40 PM
  40. Can we see thm at th fansign event in imm openly?

Posted by KpopKicks! | June 12, 2010, 10:13 PM
  41. erm..can we js see them in imm w/out buyin e ticket?

Posted by Ang3la | June 13, 2010, 10:07 PM
  42. Hi Buying 1pair of VVIP Tickets at reasonable price.
    Willing to trade and top up addition price for VVIP Tickets. Pls email me at huizh3nsama@hotmail.com

Posted by YHZ | June 13, 2010, 10:41 PM
  43. Hey, do we need a ticket to enter the IMM Garden Plaza?

Posted by Anonymous | June 15, 2010, 4:31 PM
  44. selling VVIP showcase only ticket (excludes album/poster/folder)

i can’t make it on monday but im still going for fanmeeting, which is why im just selling just showcase tix…
    it is a VVIP showcase ticket so you’ll get priority and stand in the front of the VIP holders guaranteed and you will not need to queue overnight anymore.

anyone interested, please drop me an email at fairyangelzeng@hotmail.com :)
    thanks.

Posted by sokissssss | June 15, 2010, 6:17 PM
  45. anyone know what time are they arriving??

Posted by me | June 17, 2010, 11:02 AM
  46. selling ukiss fanmeet ticket!
    U-KISS “Only One” Meet & Greet Session
    Date: 20th June Sunday
    Time: 4pm
    Venue: Level 3 Garden Plaza, IMM

i cant make it on that day so i’m trying to sell it off.
    mail me at regina_tyt@hotmail.com if interested thank you! have 2 tic on hand!

Posted by Regina | June 17, 2010, 11:16 PM
  47. Hey I’m helping a friend to sell the IP package, @ $100. She can’t make it for the event thus she’s selling it. Please contact her at: 98417577

Posted by Adiana | June 18, 2010, 9:58 AM
  48. hi all! i have 2 tickets for u-kiss fanmeet & showcase! drop me an email if you’re interested and how much you’re willing to pay for it! :>

Ps: i’m not sure if it’s vvip/vip so i’ll get back w you once i have the tickets!

Anything contact me @ 97271717!

Posted by Sharz | June 18, 2010, 12:37 PM
  49. anybody know what time u-kiss will arrive in singapore ???

Posted by JingMin | June 18, 2010, 8:52 PM
  50. hi anyone interested in getting 2 tickets for UKISS fanmeet(only) this sunday? please email me at justfeelinggood@hotmail.com ! :D

Posted by Belinda Teo | June 18, 2010, 8:52 PM
  51. u selling? i want !

Posted by JingMin | June 18, 2010, 8:53 PM
  52. Hi! I’m selling either 1) My VIP U-Kiss (fanmeet only) ticket at $70, or 2) The entire VIP package at $200.

If you’re interested in either offer, email me at cellionstar@hotmail.com or sms 91955160, thanks! (8

Btw, price is always negotiable. (8

Posted by Amelia | June 18, 2010, 10:43 PM
  53. Hello. I am selling one ticket to the UKISS VVIP showcase. Anyone interested please mail me @ xiiaoarhple@hotmail.com

Posted by Bittersweet | June 19, 2010, 5:11 PM
  54. Looking for VVIP UKiss fansign pass + album
    sms me @ 96212099 for fast deals :)

Posted by Sarah Swee | June 19, 2010, 9:35 PM
  55. Hey!
    Im selling my VVIP U-KISS showcase tickets.
    Price negotiable.
    If interested, mail me @ abelchuan@hotmail.com.
    Showcase is @ St. james power station, 21June2010.
    Thanks! :D

Posted by IheartU-KISS | June 19, 2010, 9:54 PM
  56. hey there! do any of u know their departure details?? if u do mxg me at 91398092:))

Posted by shieNew | June 20, 2010, 6:25 PM
  57. In Desperate need for VVIP showcase ticket,I am willing to pay $50-60+ for the ticket. Anyone willing to sell to me? Please contact me at 97622289 or Email me at Chenms11@hotmail.com Please i am really desperate for the ticket after seeing them at the airport today. Even more desperate than before! HELP!

Posted by Stephanie | June 20, 2010, 8:15 PM
  58. hey anyone knw wen ukiss depart sg? sms 94820447:D

Posted by shyy | June 21, 2010, 10:48 AM
  59. Aw, this has been a really nice post. In thought I
    wish to make a note of in this way moreover – chilling and precise effort to create an
    excellent article… however try these tips I say… I
    procrastinate alot and certainly not appear to accumulate
    one thing done.

Posted by Cchubnigeria.com | July 16, 2013, 6:12 AM
  60. advertising and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email – terencehorsley@t-online.de and can glance out for much more inside your interesting content. Make sure that you update this again very soon..

Posted by designing a living room | July 17, 2013, 9:54 PM
  61. hello there and many thanks for your information – We’ve certainly purchased anything new from in such cases. Used to nevertheless expertise some technical points employing this site, since I experienced to reload the internet site plenty of instances prior to Possible stimulate it to load properly. I have been previously questioning in case your hosting is alright? Not that I’m complaining,
    but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your positioning on the web and can harm your own high quality score if advertising and advertising with Adwords.
    Well I’m adding this RSS to my email – danielfreitas@freenet.de and can look for much a greater part of your respective fascinating content. Make certain you up-date it could very soon..

Posted by denver elderly home care | August 1, 2013, 4:17 AM