(x)culsive: Photo from Oh Joonsung Press Con :)

Request for a HQ untagged solo or group shot of SHINee. Details under cut. Lucky 5 will get a shot of their request.  Requests fulfilled!

Just one photo for you guys under the cut. xD

My Observations:

1) Minho is VERY PRETTY. Big eyes.
2) Key is waaaay too skinny.
3) Key is bored and emo-looking.
4) Taemin is very bored and very talkative.
5) Jonghyun is very alert but didn’t answer any question.
6) TaeJongHo moments. OnKey moments.
7) SHINee is well trained for media indeed.
8) Onew’s smile melts your heart xD

Will post up more tmr or the day after. Tmr is a busy day xD

CREDIT loveshouldgoon.wordpress.com IF TAKING OUT.

(right click + open image in new tab for bigger size. – Google Chrome)

Requests? (CLOSED) I will send untagged pictures to 5 random photo requests to this post.
Request for a solo shot or a group shot, and
the most extreme thing you did for SHINee, or because of SHINee.

Post-note: It may not be solo shots cos the guys were certainly sitting too close. Thus some photos have more than one member haha.. Hope you enjoy the photos!

7 thoughts on “(x)culsive: Photo from Oh Joonsung Press Con :)

• January 31, 2010 at 4:10 PM

oh dang, the picture is so clear! *_* you must have been pretty close proximity to the boys! luckylucky. i waanna be in your body. ROFL ROFL XDD

anyways; (request)
    solo shot of either jonghyun or onew! 😀 or a group shot. a picture that speaks thousands of words. wheeee. wish i was there.

and uhm most extreme thingy, let’s see: i starve and didnt spend my lunch money to save up for their cd ._____.

wooh i hope i can see your other pictures!(: looking forward to your mail~

• January 31, 2010 at 6:12 PM

ONEW PLS !!!!! OR A GROUP SHOT (:
    THE MOST EXTREME THING I DID WAS TODAYYYYY I WENT TO THE FANSIGN @ LOT 1 AND WE RUSHED DOWN BEFORE 12AM ON SATURDAY AND STAYED UP ALLLL THE WAY TILL THE ENDDDD. V HUNGRY AND TIRED BUT WORTH IT ^^ DID YOU GO ??? HAHA .
    PLS REPLY MEEEEEE YOUR PHOTOS ARE PRETTY ^^

• January 31, 2010 at 9:09 PM

I’d like to request a pretty Taemin pic, thanks! ^^

The most extreme thing i’ve done for SHINee, or because of SHINee.
    I stayed up two days in a row, and helped my family+neighbours with cleaning and such, to get money for a SHINee album.
    It was worth it, I listen to the album everyday!^^

• January 31, 2010 at 9:14 PM

i wan key, minho and jonghyun pls….and a group shot…heehee….You are really very good in photo taking…nice shot….

the most extreme thing you did for SHINee, or because of SHINee-I wan like running like mad jus to chase Shinee which i nvr did to any idols who came b4….I even wait at the carpark for them….

Please email me as ur photo is fast damn nice….lol…waiting for ur reply….

• January 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM

Thank u very much for sharing ^^ I wish I were there TTTT
    I cant imagine how I will alive if I see them TTT

Anw, my request 🙂
    Can I request Onew shot or group shot 🙂
    Huhm, the most extreme thing you did for SHINee…
    This may sound a little bit …. I dont know…
    Well, the most thing I have done so far is sharing, sharing SHINee photos for other SW in my country SHINee 4rum 🙂 cuz I thing sharing is one of the best way to spread SHINee love to many people. Im not good at translating news so the only thing I can is photos. Moreover, I myself admire every SWs who took SHINee photos. All of the photos are very nice, high quality, I know its not easy to took such nice lovely photos, you must have put many effort on it.

Thats my thing, Sorry if my writing is a mess 😛 Cuz Im not really good at English TT

Lastly, again, truly thank u very much for sharing ^^

• February 1, 2010 at 1:03 AM

The most extreme things I did for SHINee would be to want everything Key wears. LOL.
    Like the white Reebok Reverse Mid Jam which my friend helped me buy in Korea, LLO’s shiny skinny jeans, key necklaces etc.
    If I had more money I’d have gotten more lol.
    & I’ve 3 Y.O.U., 1 Romeo, 1 SHINee World Version A, 1 Day photobook, 1 Night photobook 😡

And my request would be Key’s solo shot or a group shot thank you :p

• February 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM

hmm…is it possible that i request for key, jonghyun and minho solo picture….i would love to have them if dun have is ok….anyway i will contiune to shinee and ur wordpress